viernes, 20 de junio de 2008

27 de mayo - la historia continua...

Dear all my friends,

Hello!
I'm so happy that I could have shared this wonderful time with all of you. I thank each and every one of you for bringing such brilliant and highly capable students.

I also glad to inform you the birth of five networks.
I'd like to ask the following persons to take care of each network.
I believe the effective and workable use of these network could lead to the next youth summit.

1. Network of the iEARN teachers who led the students.
I'd like to ask Mr. Boust Veronique from France to be in charge of this network.

2. Network of the students who participated this summit.
I hope Mohammad Abrar Anwar from Bangladesh will be in charge of this network.
I'd like to ask Ms.Tanzina Chowdory to support him.

3. Network of the parents of students
I don't know who will be in charge.
If someone knows her name, please let me know.
She will get on a mail to Mr. Boust Veronique and ask to share our network.

4. Network of Republic of Youth for the Future Earth.
I'm going to ask Ms. Yuuna Hoshiyama who is one of Japanese climate
champions from British Council and the first president of this country to be in charge of this network.

5. Newwork of climate champions from British-Council
I'll ask Ms. Mika Karashima, who is Science Project Manager of B.C, to choose a student of them to be in charge.

Shall we talk about what we, teachers, can do and should do to put these networks in practical use?
What do you think how the students can use the digital camera that they've got effectively in their learning?

iEARN Japan is planning to hold a debrief session of this youth summit on the 5th of July.
We'll ask some of you to join TV conference at the time.

I deeply appreciate your kind support.


Yoshiko Fukui

No hay comentarios: